Watch live or after on replay - you can register easily to watch
What is the Apprenticeship Levy?
The apprenticeship levy is a charge paid by employers to boost investment in apprenticeships.
However, apprenticeships numbers dipped in the 2016/17 academic year. Overall, the DfE recorded 18,100 less than in the previous year.
Is the levy to blame?
The CBI and the Skills Minister have said stats will recover once employers adjust to the changes.
But are employers seeing it at a tax they're willing to pay?
Join Iain Murray, TUC policy expert, for this webinar to discuss what the levy really means for workers.
7 February 2018
2:30 - 3:30pm
Click https://www.crowdcast.io/e/what-is-the/register to register
Full list at https://www.crowdcast.io/tuc
- Where is our NHS headed? https://www.crowdcast.io/e/where-is-our-nhs-headed/
- The importance of regular hours https://www.crowdcast.io/e/a06iqtii/
- Wellbeing in the workplace: Watch replay: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/wellbeing-in-the/
- Young workers and unions: watch on replay here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/young-workers-and-unions/
- Trade Union Membership watch on replay here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/trade-union-membership/
- Occupational Cancer watch on replay here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/occupational-cancer/
- Tackling Stress in the workplace watch on replay here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/tackling-stress/
- Skills reviews - supporting mid-life and older workers watch on replay here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/supporting-midlife-workers/
- How to write effective emails for organising:watch on replay here:: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/how-to-write-effective/
- Sexual harassment in the workplace: watch on replay here:e: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/sexual-harassment-in-the/