TUC Midlands and the Morning Star jointly hosted conference to explore how we can build a new deal for workers following the Covid-19 pandemic.
The world of work failed too many workers pre-pandemic and the challenges of the last 12 months have shone a spotlight on the inequalities that ravage our society and workforce. We must not go back to the old system, we must build a fairer, more equal society that gives everyone a stake in the economy, a voice at work and hope of a better future.
- Sarah Woolley, General Secretary of BFAWU
- Laura Pidcock, Peoples Assembly
- Zarah Sultana MP
- Ben Chacko, Editor of the Morning Star
- Ben Selby, Vice President Elect & East Midlands Regional Secretary of FBU
- Annmarie Kilcline, West Midlands Regional Secretary Unite the Union
- Lee Barron, Regional Secretary of the TUC